COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION
We may collect the following personal data from you:
• your first and last name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender, country/region and any other contact details you provide from time to time;
• your payment information, such as credit and debit card details;
• any other information that you provide when filling in forms, posting information on the Website and/or the forums or when you contact us.
We may also appoint third parties to collect and process personal data on our behalf for certain purposes such as targeted advertising/marketing and enabling single sign on functionality and social network integration.
We may collect the following information from you:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page
response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the pages.
COLLECTION OF DATA FROM FACEBOOK LOGIN/REGISTRATIONS
The personal data we may collect (if available) is:
• your first and last name, email address, date of birth, gender, location (hometown and country);
• your likes; and
• your social activity with respect to us.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data:
• to provide users with information on our Website;
• to customise the user’s online experience and to improve the content of the Website;
• for internal review of the web pages visited by the user;
• to track the progress and number of entries in promotions and contests;
• to track the number of users of the Website and where appropriate, the products purchased through the Website; and
• to provide users with information about products or services that we, or selected third parties, believe will be of interest to users
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with third parties for any of the following reasons:
• to provide you with a service and/or product, but your personal data will only be used to provide you with this service and/or product;
• to provide you with information about promotions and offers if you have given your consent to receive these communications (eg. updates, events, new product releases, videos and exclusive news).
• where it is necessary to comply with the law or to protect our or another person’s rights, property or safety; and/or
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE SINGAPORE
If we transfer your personal data outside of Singapore but still retain possession or control of your personal data, we will take appropriate steps to put in place appropriate levels of protection necessary to maintain the security and integrity of your personal data. If we transfer your personal data to a third party recipient who is outside of Singapore, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the recipient is able to provide a standard of protection comparable to that under the PDPA.
Where users have opted and submitted for receipt of updates, information and promotions from us, the personal data may also be used to notify users of our future product releases and information. If at any time you wish to stop receiving information you can email to email@example.com. Please note that the consent you gave on this Website cover all means of communication between us, including by email, post, phone SMS text message, chat and other electronic means.
USE BY CHILDREN
If you are under the age of 16 you should obtain the consent of your parents or legal guardians for submitting any personal data to this Website. Children under the age of 13 who want to submit
personal data to us should ask your parent or legal guardian to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Parental Consent’ specifying that they consent to us
collecting your personal data through this Website. Parents or legal guardians may request for correction of your personal data or withdraw consent to the continued use or disclosure (to the extent possible and reasonably practicable) of your personal data by emailing to us at email@example.com, giving us reasonable notice.
When we include links to other internet websites, on this Website and in our other communications, we do so solely as a convenience to our visitors. Operators of such linked websites may acquire personal data about you through registration procedures or other means and may use that personal data in accordance with their own privacy policies, over which we have no control. Your access and use of linked websites is solely at your own risk.
In events where we obtain your personal data we take reasonable precautions to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure, but we cannot ensure the security of your personal data transmitted over the internet. As such, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.